New Haven RS1 0667
- Group: New Haven 0660-0669
- Railroad class: DERS-1b
- Builder number: Alco 75836
- Builder date: April, 1948
- Weight: 243,000 lbs.
- Horsepower: 1000
- Gear ratio: 75:16
- Prime mover: Turbocharged 6-cylinder inline Alco 539T-6L
- Main generator: GE GT533
- Traction motors: GE 731
- Production: 466 units between March, 1941, and March, 1960
- New Haven ownership: 12 units
New Haven 0667 > Penn Central 9945
Built as New Haven 0667, became Penn Central 9945 in the 1968 merger. It was still in service as of 1971.
New Haven ordered two groups of Alco RS1’s:
- New Haven 0660-0669 built in March to April, 1948
- New Haven 0670-0671 built in November, 1948
All were built with roller bearings, steam generators, and MU. They served only briefly in passenger service and were soon transferred to local freights.