Prime mover: Turbocharged 6-cylinder inline Alco 251B
Main generator: General Electric GT553
Traction motors: Four General Electric GE731
Production: 75 units between May, 1955 and December, 1960
Ferrocarril del Pacifico ownership: 24 unit
Ferrocarril del Pacifico 702 > Chihuahua al Pacifico 702 > Chihuahua al Pacifico 102 > Ferrocarril del Sureste 109 > Ferrocarril Unidos del Sureste 109 (first) > Ferrocarril Unidos del Sureste 111 > Nacionales de Mexico 5307
Built as Ferrocarril del Pacifico 702 in June, 1955. It was transferred to Chihauhua al Pacifico 702 at an unknown date, likely by 1960, along with four other FCP S6’s. It was renumbered Chihuahua al Pacifico 102 at an unknown date, then transferred to Ferrocarril del Sureste 109. It became Ferrocarril Unidos del Sureste (FUS) 109 (first) in the 1975 merger between FCdeS and Ferrocarril Unidos de Yucatan. It was renumbered Ferrocarril Unidos del Sureste 111 at an unknown date, and spent much of its later years leased back to the Pacifico, where it was used at Empalme, Sonora. It became Nacionales de Mexico 5307 in the 1988 merger.