Minnesota Western FM 12-44 Roster
|1st No.||2nd No.||3rd No.||4th No.||Bldr||Date||Order||Phase|
|MW 10||MN&S 10||CW 10||12L427||1/51||LD-104||Ia|
Minneapolis & St Louis merger
The Minnesota Western was merged into the Minneapolis & St Louis in 1956. The motive power was sold to the Minneapolis Northfield & Southern in the same year, perhaps because the M&StL had no desire to maintain two stray FM switchers, an H10-44 and an H12-44, nor the Baldwin VO660.
- Milton, Wisconsin – ex MW 10 on display in park as Chicago & North Western 10
- Central Wisconsin 10 – ex MW 10
- Minneapolis Northfield & Southern 10 – ex MW 10
- Minnesota Western 10 > to Minneapolis Northfield & Southern 10 in 1956 > to Central Wisconsin 10 in 1983 > placed on display in a park in Milton, Wisconsin, as Chicago & North Western 10.