Marinette Tomahawk & Western EMC NW1 Roster
|1st No.||2nd No.||3rd No.||4th No.||Bldr||Date||Order||Phase|
|M&StL D-538||M&StL 90||MT&W 90||788||6/38||E203||I|
- National Railroad Museum, Green Bay, Wisconsin – ex M&StL D-538, restored to original appearance
- Marinette Tomahawk & Western 90 – built as Minneapolis & St Louis D-538 > renumbered Minneapolis & St Louis 90, March, 1956 > to Marinette Tomahawk & Western 90, September, 1957 > to National Railroad Museum, Green Bay, Wisconsin, August, 1973, restored as Minneapolis & St Louis D-538
- 1957 – M&StL 90
- Don Dover and Dan Dover, “Winton Switchers, Extra 2200 South, July/August/September, 1971, pgs 27-29.
- Utah Rails – Builder List of EMD and EMC Winton and 567-powered switchers.
- “Minneapolis & St Louis: The Peoria Gateway,” Extra 2200 South, Issue 99 (April/May/June 1993), pgs 19-27