EMC NC2 Builder List and Phases
NC2 Roster Index | NC2 Phases
- All units were Phase I
All three models were identical in appearance. The differences according to EMD are:
- NC could not m.u., and offered General Electric or Westinghouse electrical systems
- NC1 had m.u. and offered only Westinghouse electrical systems
- NC2 is vaguely described as having “wiring” differences but still had Westinghouse electrical gear
Even Jerry Pinkepank in his legendary Diesel Spotter’s Guide II was bewildered!
|Year||Month||Railroad||Order No||Bldr No||Phase||Qty|
|1937||July||Missouri Pacific 4100-4101||E165||714-715||I||2|
- Don Dover and Dan Dover, “Winton Switchers, Extra 2200 South, July/August/September, 1971, pgs 27-29.
- Utah Rails – Builder List of EMD and EMC Winton and 567-powered switchers